ADVICE ON CORONAVIRUS.
With the recent outbreak of the newly discovered Coronavirus, we understand many patients will have questions on the symptoms, treatments and what to do if you suspect you may have come into contact with the virus. Please visit the following link for the most up to date advice and information:
We also ask that our patients help us in any way possible to reduce the risk of infection to both staff and fellow patients. The following are some of the simple things that can be done to ensure we are all as safe as possible:
- Please phone or email all repeat prescription requests.
- Please do not come into the surgery if you have any cold or flu symptoms
- Avoid booking any routine medication reviews/routine smears/routine bloods etc until further notice
- If you do need to come into the practice, please use the hand sanitizer available
- If you already have an appointment made, and you develop viral symptoms, please contact the surgery for advice prior to coming in.
- If you have any routine queries call the surgery in the first instance and do not just drop in
- Please use all information tools available i.e. NHS inform website, government travel website etc for all up to date advice
NHS Near Me Video Consultation
The practice is now able to offer video consultations via the NHS Near Me service. If you are directed to use this service click the link below to start.
(Site updated 01/05/2020)